Beginners’ Running Course
You will learn:
– how to run without feeling like the world’s about to end
– how to take care of your joints
– the dos and don’ts as you start out on your running journey
You will get:
– training sessions suitable for beginners and those returning to running
– specialist advice from Coach Katie, a UK Athletics Coach in Running Fitness with hundreds of miles of experience
– FREE, fully-coached outruns to support each other as you train to run for 30 minutes
When and where?
THIS HAS BEEN PAUSED, PENDING TIERED COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
Thursdays at 7.30pm, from 7th January 2021; Cotswold Sports Centre, Downs Way, Reading RG31 6SL (outruns will be on Mondays at 8pm from 4th January 2021)
How much will it cost?
The basic course with 8 weeks of technical training and FREE outruns, will cost £64.
Other options are available if you think you might need some more support – just get in touch!
What our runners say…
I am now fitter, more flexible and able to run, I have a scrapbook of my achievements and a feeling of belonging – it’s wonderful. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love it: love the people, love the running, love how it makes me feel afterwards!
I’d be lost without it!! On a bad day it helps me clear my head, on a good day it gives me confidence. It’s much more than just a running group.