1. Do not attend training if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19
2. Adhere to all government advice about self-isolation and travel quarantine where appropriate
3. If you are symptomatic of Covid-19 or test positive, please follow all government track and trace requirements and let your coach know, so that they can follow the appropriate procedures
4. You must wash your hands before you come to training and immediately on your return home
5. Usually, equipment will not be available during the session and you will be required to bring and carry your own water bottle, take care of your own keys etc. If equipment is made available, it will have been cleaned before being brought to your session and you will be asked to sanitise your hands before use. If you feel uncomfortable about using the equipment provided, you don’t have to use it!
6. If first aid is needed, note that you will be required to wear a face mask and may be required to administer your own first aid (suitable equipment, including hand sanitiser will be made available; a charged mobile phone will be carried for more serious incidents)
7. If you do not adhere to these requirements, including physical distancing, you will be asked to leave the session and will not be offered a refund
There are gaps between sessions, to allow groups to leave before others arrive. This is a condition of our insurance and we have to ask you to respect that this is not an opportunity to hang around and have a chat in a large group.
We hate to discourage social interactions, as the friendships which have grown from TRT sessions are glorious; we know that you understand!
Please contact us if you have any questions (even more details are available on request…!).